Sweet Sparrow Yarns Trunk Show – May 19th 10 to 2pm
Come visit with Julie, the creative dyer of Sweet Sparrow Yarns. Chat with her about her process and be inspired by her beautiful colorways. She will have her new Summer colors along with her most beloved colorways. Indie-dyed yarn lovers will not want to miss this day with Julie!! Saturday, May 19th 10 – 2, hope to see you.
3 Color Make Along – April 28th through May 28th
Join Liz the host of the Just One N Podcast and I for our 3 Color Make Along!Details and Rules for the KAL:
- Knit, crochet, or weave a project using 3 different colors in any weight yarn
- Cast on beginning April 28th – join our virtual cast on party on Zoom!
- Deadline is Memorial Day – May 28th
- Post on Instagram with #3colorKAL (we won’t be drawing prizes from the hashtag, but would love to see everyone’s progress!)
- For an extra chance to win the prize, you can purchase any or all of the yarn for your project through Frame & Fiber! Visit Frame & Fiber in Point Pleasant, NJ. You can also contact Paige at Frame & Fiber if you aren’t local to her and if you’d like to purchase anything that isn’t listed in the Etsy shop, including the many Indy dyed yarns that the shop carries!
- A chatter thread is open in the Just One N Ravelry Group – here you can post pics of your progress and connect with other makers.
The FO thread will be opened after our cast on party, where you can post both your Finished Objects and your “Paige-purchased” yarn 😀 This is the thread we will draw from for the winner of the prize.The Virtual Cast On Party will be held on Saturday, April 28th from 2:30 – 4:30pm EDT on Zoom. We will post the Meeting ID in the chatter thread on the day of the party so you can join!Zoom.us is easy to use and a great way to connect with people anywhere! You can sign up for an account for free at Zoom.com but you don’t need an account to join. It is best to attend from a laptop in order to be able to see all participants (Gallery view is my personal preference).We really hope you can join us!!
Lessons are designed with the beginner in mind. You will work one-on-one with your instructor. Click the links below for more information.